1/ How you can contact LUUX care
2/ What personal information we collect and process
We collect your personal data when you use our webshop, create a customer account, provide us with information via a web form or otherwise communicate with us. In principle we collect the following personal data:
- Information that identifies you, such as your name, date of birth, telephone number and email address, that you provide when registering to our newsletter or when you first make an appointment at the light bar®
- Information that identifies you or your business such as name, VAT number, shipping and billing address that you provide in connection with the purchase or shipment of products.
- Details of products and services that you purchase.
4/ Our purposes and legal basis for data processing
We process your personal data primarily to administrate our business, share marketing content and provide optimal customer service, for the legitimate interests of our business.
5/ Third-party recipients
We do not sell any of your personal data. To be able to provide our services and to run our business, where only share data with third parties as follows:
- Third parties which are involved in processing your purchase, such as suppliers or logistic companies.
- Third parties which provide professional services to us, such as web hosting providers, business consultants or accountants.
- Law enforcement and other government authorities such as tax offices and customs if required. We will not be transferring your personal data to a third party.
6/ Storage duration and deletion of personal data
We will not keep your data longer than necessary. The length of time we retain your data will depend on any legal obligation we have, the nature of the contract we have in place with you, the existence of your consent or our legitimate interest as a business.
Unless you provide consent for future contact during your enquiry, we will keep your information for as long as it is requested to respond and complete your enquiry, and a further 12 months, before deleting your information.
We will retain your information for a period of ten years following the end of the financial year during which you purchased from us or the contract was fully fulfilled. It is our legal obligation to keep these records for tax purposes.
Newsletter recipients list
To the extent permitted or required by law, we limit the processing of your personal data instead of deleting it (for example, by restricting access to your data).
7/ Rights as a data subject
Subject to any restrictions under national law, you as a data subject have the right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and transferability with regard to your personal data. You can also withdraw your consent and object to our processing of your personal data based on legitimate interests. You can also submit a complaint to a regulatory body.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we hold. To request access to your data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning GDPR request in the subject field, and detailing which personal data you are seeking.
- Right of rectification: if you want to correct or amend the data we hold on you, you can email shine@luuxcare,com, mentioning GDPR request in the subject field, and detailing which personal data you want us to rectify.
- Right of deletion: you have the right to request that we delete your data, which we will respect except if we have a legal or regulatory reason for keeping it. To request deletion of your data, you can email shine@luuxcare,com, mentioning GDPR request in the subject field, and detailing which personal data you want us to delete.
- Right to restrict processing: you may change your communication preferences at any time by clicking on the Preferences link included in our communications.
- Right to object to direct marketing: you can opt out of direct marketing at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link included in our communications.
- Right to object to our legitimate interest processing: you can email us at email@example.com, mentioning GDPR request in the subject field, and detailing your formal objection.
8/ Data security
We protect your personal data through technical and organizational security measures to minimize the risks associated with data loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and unauthorized disclosure and modification. Our website is hosted by OVH limited.registered in France under the identification code RCS B 424 761 419, and registered at 2 Rue Kellermann 59100 ROUBAIX.